Cool Summer Color Palette




Cool Summer has delicate color palette. You can read more about Cool Summer color combinations, make up tips and more in  Article: Cool Summer Explained. 

If you not sure how to apply  that pretty colors and make outfits from it ,
read some suggestions from me.





Cool Summer Work

Navy is a great base color for work wear for cool summer. 
Mix it with lighter shades or rose.




Your regular blues and greys can perfectly be mixed with a splash of  turquoise 
~like this gorgeous shoes.


Black is too harsh for Cool Summer. Great alternative for evening would be soft teal
soft fuchsia, plum and blue-red.





What do you think of this looks?




* Do you know Your Season
* Would like to learn more about Your Personal Color Season and You Best Colors? 

Look no more. 
I offer e-color analysis service. Contact Me!

MORE COLOR ANALYSIS:



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yelena,
    Thanks for your great site, I adore these looks you have put together for the Cool Summer. I am a Soft Summer, and the colors look similar to what I could wear...does that mean I could pull off these outfit? Or how could I adapt them to suit me better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote that cool summer should avoid gold. And here we see yellow (gold) watches and golden ring..I am confused. I have a lot of golden jewelry, but silver suits me also. I am definitely cool summer, what should I wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Please look at the gold on this image...it in pink gold, that has cool silver pink undertone. Gold can have different undertone, but pink gold suits cool seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!I like the blue skirt and I want to own it.Women's Long Black Leather Coatyou can try it and buy it from www.cwmalls.com.Have a nice Fall

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...